VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2001

From:
Beverly Brunelle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]>
To: Ella <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: Come to Life NOW

> Ella wrote:
>
> > I sure hope so......I joinged THIS list months and months ago
with
> > not much activity since except from our moderator.
> > Have hesitated to post my ancestors but here goes. I am looking
for
> > [...]39_14Apr200118:22:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 00:57:35 EDT
Peggy,

I know that CD #5 is badly flawed - I sent a cousin corrections - major ones
- and he submitted his OLD messed up info to the Pedigree files.  I do not
use them on the site - and will not buy any of them.  They take everything
and publish it - it's just like WFT - people submit their errors!!!

It's bad enought that there are glaring errors on the Ancestral files - and
IGI but the Pedigree files should never have been brought into existance as
far as I am concerned!!!!

Just my 2 cents worth!

Beverly

Researching the following lines: BIALI/BIALE, BORDELON, BREWER, BRUNELLE,
CARBO, EDMONDSON, ETHERIDGE, LABORDE, LANDRY, LEEBURG,  MASCARO,
NORMAND/LENORMAND, PONS, ROBERTS, ROTJER, SHOEMAKE, TALTAVULL,
TERRAL/TERRELL, WHATLEY ,WHITTINGTON,  LOWE, HYATT.