VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2019

From:
"Brooks, Vincent" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:45:29 -0400
Before 1906, state and local courts had jurisdiction over the
naturalization process. Thanks to our transcribers, over 1,400 digitized
naturalization records are transcribed and searchable. We will continue to
add to this collection as resources allow.

You can use the "Refine" link in the upper right corner to search by name
or you can browse by locality.

https://bit.ly/2YYHTgx