VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

From:
Anja Moeller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anja Moeller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:19:00 +0100
Hi,

I`m new to this mailing list.
My name is Anja Moeller and I'm writing to you from
Berlin, Germany.
I'm searching for children and grandchildren of Mrs.
Janice Dobson in Arlington VA and I hope you could
give me some hint.
While doing some genealogical research, I'm searching
for descendants of Helmuth Schmidt (1847-1891), who
was a brother of my G-Great-Grandfather. I found out
that he emigrated to America around 1865 and settled
in Providence, Rhode Island.
His children were (all born in Rhode Island):
Delia (Schmidt) Wood (1880-1931),
Frances (Schmidt) Rideout (1881-1968),
and Albert Schmidt (1884-1925).

Delia (Schmidt) Wood had a son, Joseph Wood (born
around 1912) and two daughters, Dorothy Wood
(1905-1926) and Janice (Wood) Dobson (born 1909).

I found out, that Mrs. Janice Dobson lives in
Arlington, VA. Now I would like to contact her or any
descendants of her. Are you related to her?
Or does any of these names sound familiar to you?
Maybe we are related?

I would be very happy to find some American Cousins.

Well, I hope to hear from you.

Greetings and best wishes for 2001,

Anja Moeller