VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2001

From:
Joyce Ubl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joyce Ubl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:55:27 -0400
Madaline -

You've got that right.  Remember the crabs???  My theory is that so many
crabby people came out during that thread that the faint of heart were
reluctant to ever remember.  The obituaries got bounced off.  The sharing of
memories of songs our elders sang went sour.  There were so many wonderful
memories shared.  Not too long ago I posted a query about the Littlepage
family (my special interest).  Many people responded to me - and one of the
crabs came back out and chastised me because there were so many responses to
my ONE query.  I told him to get a life.  Wouldn't it be great if we could

Joyce Ubl