VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2011

From:
Winston Cochrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:03:42 -0400
My 3rd great-grandfather David Cochran was a Scot immigrant and merchant in
this town on the Pamunkey river, about 1760-1790. Somewhere on the internet
in the past I saw a plot map of this town, but I can't find it now. I would
appreciate help relocating the map and sources for other information on the
town and its inhabitants. Thanks.

Winston Cochrane
Maineville, OH