VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2021

From:
Linda Butt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2021 12:55:53 -0400
Maybe billiards? There is a game called pea pool.

Gameplay involves players each drawing one of 15 numbered markers called peas or pills at random from a shake bottle , which assigns to them the correspondingly numbered pool ball, kept secret from their opponents, but which they must pocket to win the game.

Sent from my iPhone