VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2020

From:
sharon Peery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 2020 14:24:42 +0000
Thank you, Ginny – I’ve mostly been frustrated by DNA, since ultimately one ends up looking at badly done genealogies, but I appreciate the notifications.  I’ve used the CRHC site quite a lot but have signed up for that one since I’m sure I can learn more about what they have.

Best wishes for a safe and happy Thanksgiving,

Sharon Peery