VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

From:
June Jacobs Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
June Jacobs Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 11:39:49 -0500
Mary,

You have to be very careful of taking what you find on the Internet as
complete truth. Some people take the information and do not follow it up
with documentation. Another researcher and I have been very careful with our
research and shared it with another and the person attached other people to
the family that could not be connected with no documentation and has spread
it all over the Internet. I run into it all the time.