VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

From:
Elizabeth Roderick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elizabeth Roderick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:03:59 -0500
Hello - I can't put my hands on the message right now, but someone posted a
question about the Virginia Historical Inventory.

The URL for this soon-to-be-released resource is:

http://eagle.vsla.edu/vhi

We are in the process of linking all of the rest of the images associated
with this resource, but if you are in need of something you cannot see
online, please contact me privately.  We don't have a mechanism in place yet
for our public service staff to fullfill these requests and I have ready
access to the print version of the resources.

We will be getting in touch with you soon with more information about this
resource but in the meantime, please feel free to use it!

Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Roderick                   email ([log in to unmask])
Director, Digital Library Program    voice  (804) 692-3761