VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2005

From:
Ann Blomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Blomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:11:43 -0500
I am still searching for information about TLC Genealogy which has gone out of business.

One person send me info about "Nancy" and someone else has identified "Lois Schneider" as connected with TLC. I tried email and a personal letter to Nancy, but the letter was returned from the closed post office box in Miami Beach FL. Neither the email nor the TLC website functions.

I have called some Lois Schneiders and L. Schneiders in Florida, but have been unable to find the TLC Lois Schneider.

If anyone has any additional clues, please contact me off list. I would like to pursue this because I am interested in purchasing the rights to TLC's materials so that the books can be re-published and made available to researchers.

Ann Blomquist
Orlando, FL