VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2012

From:
Gale Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:02:08 -0500
I am going to post some URLs of sites that I have found useful to me. First
is the New Kent County Genweb.  This is one of the best counties I have
found. Well laid out and easy to search. And just FYI, the Vestry Book and
Register of St Peter's Parish is on this site!!

http://www.vagenweb.org/newkent/index.html

I found the Quit Rent site!! So excited to have it now and bookmarked. You
will need to just do a search on the list for your surnames.  This is not by
counties but rather the whole list alphabetically.

http://www.vagenweb.org/newkent/1704va.txt

So this will start us off. I hope you will take time to give us one of your
favorite sites. I will post more along.

Gale Fuller