VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2008

From:
Steve Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 11:12:45 -0400
I am looking for a death record for William Burley Sprouse.  I have found
one record in the LOV which lists a Burley Sprouse who died in Powhatan Oct,
??, ????, possibly and probably between 1920 and 1924.  If this is he, he
would be between 110 and 112 years old at time of death.  I would like to
order the death certificate, but the microfilm record is very, very
difficult for these eyes to read and decipher the exact date and death
certificate number.  If someone could assist me, I would be most
appreciative.

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Steve Stevens