VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2012

From:
Rena Worthen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2012 06:01:30 -0700
http://yanceyfamilygenealogy.org/yeoman.htm

 1704 Quit Rent site

________________________________
From: VA-ROOTS automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 12:00 AM
Subject: VA-ROOTS Digest - 27 Jun 2012 to 28 Jun 2012 (#2012-88)

Topics of the day:

  1. Library of VA website and records (5)
  2. C.S.A Albemarle

Date:    Wed, 27 Jun 2012 17:46:09 -0400
From:    Tim Spradling <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Library of VA website and records

Only surnames G-P Gail, Tim

In a message dated 6/27/2012 5:14:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Tim this  is exactly what I am hoping folks will do. Share things such as
this with  those who do not have a great library close by to do research.
love P&P and this will let me search when I cannot get to the library.
Thank you so much!!

Gale