VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2009

From:
Bonnie Flythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonnie Flythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:59:41 -0400
Hello,
I tend to assume with any tax list that I might not have all the lists for a
particular county.  I'm pretty sure I don't have all lists for King William County
and I'm not sure they all survived.  With King William there seem to be lists
from "districts", but some ditricts must be missing because of the destruction
of so many records.
Bonnie