VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2011

From:
Sondra Reger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2011 17:01:11 -0400
I accidently didn't paste it all: Judges are chosen by the voters for a
four-year term. DUTIES OF THE ORPHANS' COURT: 1. Review all regular estates
and guardianships, 2. Approve all commissions and/or attorney's fees, and 3.
Hear and act on all differences or disputes in estates. Court sessions: 9 am
to 3 pm, Monday and Tuesday each week.

Area Served

Serves Carroll County.