VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

From:
"Sackett, Pamela J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sackett, Pamela J.
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 15:11:45 -0500
We're still here in Brentsville, Virginia, county seat of Prince William for
74 years:  1820-1894.  We're researching any families with ties to
Brentsville during these years in connection with the restoration work
underway at the Brentsville Historic Centre.

I'd love to hear from anyone with ancestors tied to Brentsville.

Pamela Myer Sackett
Chairman, Friends of Brentsville Courthouse Historic Centre