VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2022

From:
ANNIE MABRY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2022 09:03:04 -0600
Karen:
Is this information a transcription? And if so, can you refer us to the original document? There appears to be some missing words.

With the current information provided, it’s difficult to interpret. There are several ‘Laws’ that come to mind regarding the ‘removal of free blacks’ during that era.
Thank you for any clarification,

Annie S. Mabry
(303) 263-6746 - Mobile