VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2001

From:
Joyce Ubl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joyce Ubl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 08:45:18 -0400
Jerry -

No, I've belonged to Virginia Roots for many years and watched it dwindle
away to nothing over the years.  I learned so much about history and
genealogy right here.  And I've watched timid newbies get drummed right out
their enthusiasm.  Questions should be asked and if a few memories are
shared along the way - you know where the delete key is located.

Does anybody know of a marriage in the 1700s between the Epps / Eppes family
and either a Littlepage or a Mathews.  By the late 1700s, the Epps / Eppes
name had become a regular given name in the family.  I believe that there
much be a connection.

Joyce Ubl