VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

From:
June Jacobs Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
June Jacobs Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 14:44:40 -0500
If anyone has these books or access to them could I please ask for a
look-up. We are interested in any Jacobs between the period of 1759 and
1800. The following books would have indexes.  It should be a simple matter
for them to look up any Jacobs entries as the Jacobs never bothered to get
to the court house very much, so there would not be very many entries at
all, unlike a more common name. Thank you, thank you, thank you to anyone
who could do this.

1. Abstract of  Wills, Inventories, and Administration Accounts of Loudoun
Co., Va. 1757-1800:Will Book A-F,  by  J. Estelle King.

2. Abstract of Wills, Inventories, and Administrations Accounts of Loudoun
Co., Va., 1757-1800: With Miscellaneous Data, by J. Estelle King.

3. Counts - County Surnames Appearing in Loudoun Co., Va. Titables
1761-1782, by Jean Bushnell

4. Index to the Tithables of Loudoun County, Va., and to Slaveholders and
Slaves, 1758-1786, by Margaret Hopkins.

5. Loudoun Co., Va., Tithables 1758-1786, by Mary Hiatt.

6. Tithables, Loudoun Co., Va., by Ruth Sparacio.

June