VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2012

From:
Janice Friel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:05:05 -0400
I must have missed some of the sites that were posted in your research. I
have been searching for my relatives, which were in VA before 1700s. I have
found them in the 1704 Quit Rent, but that is where it stops. I have been
doing  this for about 10 years and was hoping to find where they came from.

Any websites or additional research information would be most  helpful.

Janice

In a message dated 6/26/2012 8:58:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,