VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

From:
Brenda Overstreet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brenda Overstreet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 17:02:15 -0500
I suppose I am an offender, too because I did not realize the attachment was
there.  But now I know what gets the attention of the people on the list and
it doesn't seem to be requests for help or info.  Just grousing.  I think I
will drop off this list too before I get really disappointed by the members.