VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2011

From:
Carolyn H Pappas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2011 08:30:15 -0700
Donald's idea certainly makes sense to me.  We should all try to understand the activities, etc. during the time when the activity occurred.  The probate laws have survived through the centuries (with a few modifications.)However, in this case, they simply put it off, possibly because they did not want the $ to be known or as Donald said, they just didn't think it necessary at the time.
Carolyn H Pappas, A.G
Mclean VA