VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2004

Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:01:15 EST
Am searching for information on a Thomas Harvey Stewart who, I'm told, served
in the Civil War. Thomas Harvey Stewart, the s/o William Stewart, was born
circa 1843, died in 1868 & was married to Julia Ann Grubb. Thomas Harvey Stewart
& Julia Ann Grubb had children Asa, Ann & John, who were born between 1863 &
1868.

I do not know Thomas Harvey Stewart's county of residence. His father,
William C. Stewart, was born 12 June 1793 in Rockbridge County, VA & married Eleanor
Walker 17 January 1812 in Cabell County, VA/WV.

Thank you in advance for any information.

Sincerely,

Mike Peters