VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2011

Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:32:38 -0400
I've looked in the sources I have.
Fillmore Norfleet's books
Hardesty's  - Citizens living in Nansemond Co., Va. 1855 - marriages
Gates Co. marriages.
Cemetery records
Birdie, Girl of the old south.

You might want to try Norfolk County records located in Chesapeake.

The only Shelly/Shelley's I have mentioned
Sabina Leigh Shelly
Walter Davis Shelley Jr. and Sr.
Bruce