VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2001

From:
Rosemary Mahan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 17:50:42 -0500
Virginia Brown wrote:

> I am forwarding this comment on the posting which I just sent you, thinking
> that perhaps someone is using your web address illegally.
> Virginia Brown

Thank you Virginia for trying to clarify this for me.  This was the
strangest
message I had ever received on this list.  I certainly do not know who
Eprofit
Systems is (are?) or what they are trying to accomplish, but it
certainly does
not belong on this forum.  Has anyone else out there received this
message and
what does it mean?  In what way could they be using my address
illegally?