VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2011

Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:15:58 -0500
Thank you for passing the word.  I never met Paul in person but I enjoyed a
lively correspondence with him concerning a possible connection between our
respective Hunt lines.  Although I suspect, based on Paul's research, that
my relative who claimed a kinship with Paul's line was likely mistaken, Paul
was much too gentlemanly to baldly state such an accusation.  What a fine
researcher and writer he was!  And what a fine, fine human being.  My
sincere condolences to his family.

Jeannette Sosa