VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2005

From:
Steve and Bunny <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve and Bunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 21:18:29 -0500
We just finished uploading our remaining tithe lists for Lancaster County and Loudoun County. The Lancaster County lists also include election poll lists. The Loudoun County lists are from Cameron Parish. You can find them by the Colonial Lists link under the appropriate county name in our County Tax List Table, or at:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~vataxlists/Lancaster/

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~vataxlists/Loudoun/

Image names follow the same type of rules as the Amelia County tithe lists.

Steve and Bunny
1790 / 1800 County Tax Lists of Virginia
http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~ysbinns/vataxlists/index.htm