I am a member of the Virginia Association of Museums and was saddened to read in this month's e-newsletter that arrived today of the sudden death of Craig Kilby, a frequent contributor to this list.

More information can be found on the Facebook page of the Mary Ball Washington Museum and Library, where he was a longtime volunteer.
https://www.facebook.com/mbwm.org/?fref=ts

Many on the list know him well. I never met him in person but came to know him through his consistently helpful responses to questions and discussions here.

His passing leaves a void in Virginia's local history researchers.

Martha Katz-Hyman
Curator
Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation
Williamsburg, Virginia