Everyone-

Today was my last day the Library of Virginia.  I am leaving to become the new Director of Records Management in Maryland.

I want to thank everyone I have worked with and wish you all the best of luck.  I hope I have been of help to all your programs, as I did my best!

From now on please contact Records Analysis directly at 804-692-3600, or via email at [log in to unmask].

It has been a pleasure working with everyone, and good luck to you all.

Sincerely,
Tom Wellman

"God's love and beauty are all around us, every day, if only we would take the time to look up and see"
- Matthias

J. Thomas Wellman
Records Analyst
Library of Virginia