Eric,

I recieved your message about posting to the listserv.  I checked, and
you are subscribed to the listserv, so you can post messages with links
- but you cannot send attachments.  To send a message just use the
address:

More information is available at:

http://www.lva.virginia.gov/agencies/records/varol.htm

Let me know if you need any further assistance,
Tom

"God's love and beauty are all around us, every day, if only we would
take the time to look up and see"
- Matthias

J. Thomas Wellman
Records Analyst