I am looking for any information on the family of Samuel Reynolds (d. abt
1816) in Cumberland County, VA.  He was married to a Lucy who died around
1833.  They had eight (8) children:  Alexander H., Thomas., Mary, Frances,
Richard, Elizabeth b. abt. 1800 (who married Henry Amos of Cumberland) and
Seymour Reynolds b. 1812.  I am trying to figure out from where he came and
also any information on his wife..
You may contact me directly [log in to unmask]  Samuel Reynolds would
be my 4th great paternal grandfather...

Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.  I have found very
limited information so far.

As always, my deepest thanks..
--
Shirley Cox Schroeder