Seri, Would help to have the areas assigned to each Analyst as part of
their contact information. By looking at the current information one
cannot discern who has colleges/universities,  which of you has
electronic records, etc.  Jerry

Jerry Palmer
University Records Manager
Virginia tech
600 Country Club Blvd.
Blacksburg, VA 24060
(540)231-0226
Fax (540)231-6991

Inspired
> by
> memory projects at other institutions, including the Library of
Congress,