Does anyone have an elderly relative who lived through the Great
Depression and would want to get in touch with me, to share their
memories, for possible inclusion in a book [dealing with an aspect of
Va. history] that I am working on? It seems there are few collections
of first-person stories from the Depression. People are now gathering
the memories of the WW II generation, but the Depression seems to be
overlooked.

thanks,

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone