There is an interesting 3 part series that The Virginian-Pilot started to run yesterday titled Jamestown Mystery. Using forensic science and genealogical records they are trying to identify the skeletal remains of 3 people who were buried there. Today in Part 2 I ran across the following.....

         From 1607 to 1624, more than 7,000 men, women and children moved to Virginia; only 1,232 of them were still alive when a census was taken in 1624-25.

Can anybody tell me how to access this list? Thanks.

BTW Part 3 will be in tomorrow's paper.

Blessings, Vicki Ford