Re. cemeteries and burial grounds in VA.  I'm certainly not advocating trespassing, but this subject brings to mind something I read earlier re. a  law in VA that says  property owners are required to make burial grounds accessible to descendants and others on a reasonable basis.  I would doubt this stretched to anyone's digging around a gravesite, but I'm curious.  Is it true, that if I own land  which contains a private burial ground  I must allow the public to visit that burial ground?  What are the limitations and/or requirements involved?

  Joanne