My husband's grandfather went to college in Virginia, not sure if it was
Randolph-Macon, there is a photo of him in a college baseball uniform with
EC on shirt. He may have gone to both colleges. Would EC be EMORY COLLEGE?
I need information on how I would research college records for Randolph-
Macon and this EC, [and if EC is now Emory-Henry college?]. The years I
need to research would be 1910-1914. Thanks for any help provided.
Bev