I will be glad to work with you on this.

Zahir Mahmoud

-----Original Message-----
From: Virginia Records Officer's Listserv
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Walsh
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 1:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Personnel Records - General Schedules Review

Folks -

I am looking for volunteers to work with me on GS 3 for localities and
GS 103 for state agencies.  This will involve going over the schedule
with your HR folks to make sure that it (a) has captured all records
series associated with human resources/personnel records, and (b)
accurately reflects the organization and naming of series.

Please contact me by return email at your earliest convenience.  I look
forward to working with you.

Cheers!

Mark

G. Mark Walsh

Records & Information Analyst

Records Management and Imaging Services

Library of Virginia

(804) 692-3650

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the
instructions at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html (If using
Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)