From: Virginia Records Officer's Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Walsh
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 1:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Personnel Records - General Schedules Review

Folks -

I am looking for volunteers to work with me on GS 3 for localities and GS 103 for state agencies.  This will involve going over the schedule with your HR folks to make sure that it (a) has captured all records series associated with human resources/personnel records, and (b) accurately reflects the organization and naming of series.

Please contact me by return email at your earliest convenience.  I look forward to working with you.

Cheers!

Mark

G. Mark Walsh
Records & Information Analyst
Records Management and Imaging Services
Library of Virginia
(804) 692-3650

To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html (If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page) To UNSUBSCRIBE, change options, or subscribe, please see the instructions at http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-rol.html (If using Netscape, must have version 6.1 or higher to view the above page)