Auchinleck is a beautiful community in Ayrshire, Scotland.  The Auchinleck Manuscript (1320) is a wonderful description of that life and times (the era of Chaucer).

Go to Google  and type in Auchinleck; there is more there than you will ever want to read.  Paul

  Barony Cemetery, Auckinleck,Scotland .
   I haven't a clue as to where Auckinleck is or anything about this. Nor where
  to look for it on line.   I would appreciate any help this is genealogy
  related but I know it isn't the right list but hoping some of you knowledgeable
  people could help me on this and forgive me.  I hope this isn't against any
  protocol.
  Marlene