At the Estate Sale for my GGGG Grandfather, Richard FORD, who died intestate
in Mason Co., VA in 1828, there was an Alfred and Samuel BROWN buying items. I
believe Richard's Wife could have been a BROWN that he married in either
Fauquier or Prince William Co., VA between 1801 - 1808 (can't find him in the
Marriage Bonds in Fauquier and Prince William does not have a listing of Marriage
Bonds at the Library of VA from 1790 - 1810 when Richard would have married)
for several reasons I have already listed in e-mails today.

I see on Rootsweb that Alfred BROWN is the s/o Martin BROWN in Mason. Samuel
is old enough to be Alfred's Father (or Uncle) according to 1830 VA Census
records and just arrives in Mason in 1828 (PPT listings). A Marshall BROWN
appears in Mason in the PPT listings only in the year 1821. Richard names a Child
Marshall, and arrives in Mason from Fauquier in 1820 (VA Census and PPT
listing). There is a Marshall BROWN in both the 1820 and 1830 VA Census in Fauquier. I
am thinking that Richard's Wife may have been a BROWN and Marshall, or the
BROWNs, came with Richard and his family from Fauquier to Mason at the same
time. Rootsweb connects Marshall BROWN of Fauquier to a Jesse BROWN.

Any help  with this ramblin' on would be appreciated, as I am ultimetely
trying to find the family for my GGGG Grandmother, Richard's Wife. Regards, Tim
Spradling