Cynthia and All,

AOL also gives account holders the option to block all attachments.  Have you
asked your correspondent at AOL, whether they have chosen that option,
perhaps inadvertently.   I correspond with several Juno users, with no
problem.  I do have a couple of AOL correspondents who have chosen that
option, and I simply break up attachments in smaller bits and paste in a
succession of messages.  Have you tried sending the same  or a smaller
attachment from Juno to that recipient as a control?

Janet Hunter