Message

I am in the process of revising the locality general schedule for Fire and Rescue Records (GS10). If any of you that have responsibility for or experience working with these types of records and would be willing to serve as a reviewer for this retention schedule, please contact me directly no later than Friday, October 25, 2002. I look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your assistance with this process. Thank you.

Russ Riter
Records and Information Management Analyst
Records Management and Imaging Services Division
The Library of Virginia
800 E. Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23219
804-692-3609