The Poindexter Descendants Association publishes a quarterly newsletter concerning the history of the Poindexter line.  We would like to make the newsletter available to any association or society that maintains an archive that is available to the public.

This newsletter contain stories on individuals, lineage charts or other information pertaining to the family.  If any association or society would like to be added to the mailing list please contact me via this email address,  by phone at 619 422-5751 or by mail at

Bill Poindexter
620 Fig Ave
Chula Vista CA 91910