Seeking information on ancestors and descendants of Richard Clarke Taylor and Sarah Flournoy who were married in Chesterfield Co., VA in 1787.  Children I know of were William F., my ancestor  who married Levisa Hancock in Wilkes Co., GA in 1818; Nancy who married John Todd; and Joseph.

Richard died in Wilkes Co., GA in 1819; Sarah died in Houston Co., GA about 1836.  William died in Houston Co., GA in 1853.  Levisa evidently died in Houston Co. also, about 1841.  William married Mary Whitehead in Houston Co., GA in Dec. of 1841.

I have wondered if Sarah Flournoy was the daughter of William Flournoy.  One Flournoy researcher shows he had a daughter named Sarah - but no dates, etc.

Thanks,

Jeannine in GA