Has anyone come across any documentation about Sally Hemings' personal hygiene?  If not, then all this speculation is not worth the trouble to discuss.  Citing perceived  notions of a group's hygiene or lack thereof hardly counts as evience as it applies to a specific individual in any time period or place.

Edward Truslow
Williamsburg, VA