Kevin, WM & Jon,

Thanks to both of you for your heads-up on this agency. I have notified the
owner of the website where the ad appeared. It was supplied by google, who
promises to remove inappropriate ads from your site, but the webowner
decided to drop the ads altogether.

And, from reading that site you two provided, I have some interesting
ammunition if they don't take my silence as a no.

I think I will invest in a Writer's Market current issue and see who is
looking for new talent. If they are in WM, they are bound to be Okeydokey.

Anne

Anne Pemberton
http://www.erols.com/apembert
http://www.educationalsynthesis.org