Dear Stuart:

Thank you for your complete response... His name was Francis Woodbridge,  d Oct 20, 1855. His tombstone says he was a Captain. Served in the Florida War 1838, and in the war with Mexico; brevetted major Sept 8, 1847 "for gallant and meritorious conduct in the battle of Molino del Rey". -..... Cause of death ? The Park Ranger said yellow fever was rampant, but also dysentery, malaria.

That is all the info I have. With that where would you suggest I look? And I will be going to Salt Lake next month...

Thank you,

Diana Bennett