Presumably these folks are well dressed middle class people set in
2007? So why the overt baggage claim? Continued history of
discrimination? Charted across time, discrimination is barely a blip
now as compared with the worst of it. In this litigious age, if it's
actionable, it's in court and there aren't many of those about
recently. I have to agree with Bencoach that this advert (which I
have not seen) should be changed.

Lyle Browning