It will make me appear to be immodest, but I accede to the request of
the editor of Anglican and Episcopal History and post this notification
of Virginia-related scholarship in the new issue just published:

The September 2007 issue of Anglican and Episcopal History has been
published, and it includes an article and a review that may be of
interest to members of VA-Hist.

Daniel L. Dreisbach, "The 'Vine and Fig Tree' in George Washington's
Letters: Reflections on a Biblical Motif in the Literature of the
American Founding Era."

The Episcopal Church in Virginia, 1607-2007, Patrick H. Butler III,
guest curator, an exhibit at the Virginia Historical Society, reviewed
by Brent Tarter.