Greetings all -

I'm seeking to develop a personal library about Virginia architecture.
Does anyone know of any good publications (print or electronic) that
focus on - or at least include - the history of school architecture and
design and that also have examples of schools in Virginia? Any
suggestions would be much appreciated. Please feel free to respond on-
or off-list. If anyone's interested in finding out what sources are
recommended, I'd be glad to send it on to you, just email me. Thanks,

Lena L. Sweeten

Senior Principal Investigator, History/Architecture

GRAY & PAPE, INC.

1705 E. Main Street

Richmond, Virginia 23223

804.644.0656